X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VicCrownVic
    replied
    Welcome!
    On the cupholder, junkyard is your best bet and you'll find many of them have the cover broke off.
    I actually upgraded the cupholder in my '98 to the '03+ cupholder and got mine from the junkyard for a reasonable price. Don't recall how much I paid but much much less than $100, probably less than $30.

Leave a comment:

• Brewzer55
    replied
    Maybe I can try some sort of epoxy and small clamps first. Also, the damn front cupholder, are these just that fragile that every one of them on Ebay is $100+ or should I see about 'yarding one? I live in Columbus, OH and we have yards, just getting there when they're open.

Leave a comment:

• FordMan77
    replied
    Likely just have to replace it. It's part of the entire rear reflector panel. You might find some on Ebay.
    Last edited by FordMan77; 10-03-2022, 10:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brewzer55
    replied
    Originally posted by friskyfrankie View Post
    Nice and WELCOME! Do you have a question?
    Well, what's a good way to repair the chrome strip across the trunk lid?

It seems to be coming off of the backing.

This is the first FoMoCo product I've ever had, every thing else has been a GM product.

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    Welcome to the forum.

Leave a comment:

• friskyfrankie
    replied
    Nice and WELCOME! Do you have a question?

Leave a comment:

• Brewzer55
    started a topic Panther N00b, 05 MGM LS

Panther N00b, 05 MGM LS

Hello everyone, I have a daily-ish (work from home a few days a week) driven 05 Mercury Grand Marquis LS. Car had a rough few years before I got it, needs a serious paint correction. I've had to make some wiring repairs, it really could use a set of wheels since the originals have corrosion and peeling clear. Dark Toreador Red with a light gray leather interior, overhead center console, power passenger seat, auto climate
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brewzer55; 10-02-2022, 11:17 PM.
Working...
X