Andrew's wish list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrew's wish list.

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a few parts for the LTD I just got, namely the following:
    PI rear sway bar
    Wagon Frame and Fender braces
    Stainless rear window trim (89-91 CV)

If you have any of those let me know, my preferred paymemt method is paypal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

My old 82 Mercury in the wrecking yard has the PI rear sway bar.

Comment

Could you get it for me? I'd pay you for the trouble along with the part and shipping cost.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

You have a PM

Comment

Fortunately I found all of these parts buried up in the garage that I took off of Vicky. So this is no longer needed.

Comment

forgotten about stash for the win!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
            X