Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gadget73
    replied
    There is some large size Seimens (I think) that are supposed to have excellent control even down to small duty cycles. 86VickyLX could tell you which specific ones he's using on his car, but they're supposed to be pretty excellent.

Leave a comment:

• dan
    replied
    Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
    if you're looking for boost, 24# isn't going to be enough. Mine gets fairly close to 100% duty cycle at full throttle and thats N/A with iron heads.
    Thatís interesting, how big do you suggest I go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• gadget73
    replied
    if you're looking for boost, 24# isn't going to be enough. Mine gets fairly close to 100% duty cycle at full throttle and thats N/A with iron heads.

Leave a comment:

• dan
    replied
    Found some 25lb on eBay for like 50$, just wanted to confirm that I could physically put them on lol. I didnít want to spend $300 on some mustang specific ones

Leave a comment:

• Grand Marquis GT
    replied
    Mark VIIIs have the #24 injectors too, thereís a few other applications that used them.

Leave a comment:

• dan
    replied
    Looking for some 24/25lb injectors. Asking because I got a stand alone computer and getting car ready for some boost in the next year or so. Plus at this point and time the sd computer doesnít like the intake and slightly bigger cam. Right now it idles at 1100 when warmed up and 900 in gear. Also shuts off when trying to drive when itís cold.

Leave a comment:

• gadget73
    replied
    I think the 460 injectors were 24# blues. Physically they fit, but unless you tune the ECM it won't work right. I don't know exactly what you're trying to do so I can't tell you if they will actually work for you.

but yes there are a lot of EV1 injectors that physically fit, but not all of them have the right spray pattern or flow rate to actually function.

Leave a comment:

• Kodachrome Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by dan View Post
    Got told by a mustang guy that 460 injectors fit on our cars due to the ev1 connection. Can anyone confirm? About to buy some from eBay

Are you needing just a specific rate? Ford used the EV1 injector on many engines, just with different rates.

Leave a comment:

• dan
    started a topic 460 injectors?

460 injectors?

Got told by a mustang guy that 460 injectors fit on our cars due to the ev1 connection. Can anyone confirm? About to buy some from eBay

Working...
X