No announcement yet.

Gas Pump Stopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was about 5 minutes in the truck today. it didn't want to run at full speed at first so it was running on slow fill for a while.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE, triple black (Timewarp) - poly front bushings, KYB struts and shocks, Holley SystemMax1 lower intake, SilverFox AOD valve body,

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Jeebus, 60LPM seems extreme. I'd have gas spewing back at me, I think. Always seems the thing clicks off prematurely if set beyond the first click/latch, so I flow slow and get all those other things done.
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
        Jeebus, 60LPM seems extreme. I'd have gas spewing back at me, I think. Always seems the thing clicks off prematurely if set beyond the first click/latch, so I flow slow and get all those other things done.
        I haven't ever had gas spurt back at me. Only car that is slightly fussy about the nozzle is the MGM, that I just stick all the way in and pull it out about an inch, all the way in it likes to click off immediately. Always fully pressed on the handle.
        Then again our pumps and nozzles and everything is probably different than you US folks. It's a trade-off I guess, faster but you gotta hold it or slower but automatic.
        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, "Maisa"
        1995 Chevrolet Caprice Classic STW, "Sally"

Comment

You gotta piss with the cock ya got..
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
          X